We're pleased to announce some exciting speakers and sessions for AIMS Talks in Oslo on 26 April. We've invited industry experts to discuss issues related to Azure and BizTalk integrations, the important challenges IT managers are facing and how companies can turn artificial intelligence into real business advantage.
- Kristian Heim: Microsoft Head of Technical Sales and former Dell Field CTO. Kristian will discuss the relevance between musical instrument building and cloud computing, AI, IoT, security and the end of the world as we know it.
- Øyvind Hjulstad: Enterprise Architect at AIMS partner 99X. Øyvind will cover the main challenges IT teams face, and discuss how they can get more value out of their IT systems.
- Mikael Sand: Senior integration architect, BizTalk and Logic Apps expert at Enfo. Mikael will demo how you can revive your ERP with APIs and hybrid integration magic.
- Ricardo Torre: Former Microsoft BizTalk PFE and new AIMS Head of Customer Success & Technical Evangelist. Ricardo will show how AIMS helps extract operational business intelligence from IT systems.
- Alessandra Cagnazzo: PhD in Physics and our AIMS Data Scientist. She will join Ricardo and share a sneak peek into new machine learning technology that will support IT teams.
- Børge Hansen: Former Microsoft Technology Director and Digital Transformation Expert. Børge will moderate an interactive panel discussion.
Join us at Forskningsparken (Oslo Science Park) on Thursday 26 April for these sessions, plus pizza, beer and networking.
Attendance is free, but space is limited. Register now to reserve your seat!