With the release of AIMS for BizTalk version 4 we made the best BizTalk monitoring tool even better. The new BizTalk Performance Analyzer allows users to create reports from any data available for your environment.
IMPORTANT NOTE: AIMS for BizTalk is installed in many large BizTalk production environments. The performance impact of AIMS is highly important. In contrast to other BizTalk tools we do not allow queries to your BizTalk database as a means for insight and analytics. The impact of AIMS on your BizTalk performance is virtually zero.
- Create private reports
- Create public reports
- Set reports as dashboard
- Define report recipients (e-mail)
REPORTS WE HAVE CREATED FOR CLIENTS:
- Overall BizTalk Performance Health Checks
- BizTalk Business Process Health Checks
- Component Performance Bottleneck reports
- Business Process behavior reports & trends
- Overall BizTalk Scalability & forecasting
CREATE REPORTS FOR BUSINESS PROCESS AND GET EXECUTIVE BUY-IN
BizTalk Business Processes is term used by AIMS for the Organizations business process as implemented through BizTalk. Using data on Business Process level you can create specific reports for Line of Business owners. Ever thought about how to make the business buy-in to the value you do? Business Process reports is the answer.
DATA AVAILABLE TO USE IN REPORTS
AIMS never delete performance data. When data gets older we truncate data. But all data as such is available for you to analyze using default or customized reports. Data stored and available to you include:
- WMI data such as CPU, memory, disk, network
- Host data including: active instance count, database size, inbound latency, message delivery delay, message delivery incoming rate, message delivery outgoing rate, message delivery throttling state, message publishing delay, message publishing throttling state, outbound latency, process memory usage, queue length, resident orchestrations, suspended messages
- BizTalk Business Processes: message count, latency and message volume
- Port, Location & Orchestrations : message count, latency and message volum
CREATING A REPORT
When creating a report you start by choosing a type of date and subsequenctly the data and time periods. There are several block types available including a flexible Chart block. You can also add standard blocks for BizTalk Apdex, Top Group changes and so on.
After creating a report you can chose to schedule the report to be sent a regular intervals to recipients you define. You can also publish the report as your dashboard or set it as a system dashboard.