At AIMS Innovation we've taken our partnership with Microsoft a step further and made AIMS for BizTalk available on Azure Marketplace.
AIMS for BizTalk will now be promoted by Microsoft across 82 countries. AIMS is also the first Nordic company to be featured in Azure Marketplace.
This means that you can now take full advantage of AIMS for BizTalk and all its features as a Virtual Machine from Azure Marketplace in your own Azure subscription.
AIMS for Microsoft BizTalk is the only solution that provides everything you need to get Insight & Analytics for BizTalk to optimize operations, reduce troubleshooting and that allows you to be pro-active to prevent Business Critical BizTalk Disruption:
- Understand your BizTalk through auto-detection of workflows
- Analyze BizTalk performance & identify Bottlenecks based on real-time performance data collection
- Navigate how BizTalk works through the topological map
- Identify complex performance problems using AIMS pro-active alerts
- Create custom reports and dashboards to align BizTalk Insight with key stakeholder (dev, it ops, managers, C-level)
- See real-time and historical BizTalk performance , message, size, latency
- Get relevant alerts that reduce triaging of false alerts
- Use color coded pinpointing to easily identify cause and impact of problems
- Communicate with Line-of-Business owners how BizTalk is performing
CEO IvarSagemo states that:
“This new collaboration with Microsoft is very exciting because the AIMS software will be marketed internationally by Microsoft. We have signed several Fortune 500 companies, and with this Microsoft partnership we expect to see a lot of new clients”.
We are still offering a free 30-day trial of AIMS for BizTalk. When installing AIMS through the Azure Marketplace you will receive a license key by e-mail to use with your free trial.