We just upgraded AIMS with a lot of new features requested from our fantastic customers!
This release brings huge improvements to Analytics with even better reporting and troubleshooting capabilities for single systems and across systems such as BizTalk, SQL, Windows Servers and custom applications. The following key features are already available to all customers:
- You can now select parameters from any level in Topology and easily generate a chart in Analytics
- We added the ability for you to choose how AIMS counts statistics in BizTalk message patterns by send / receive / orchestration / location
- A new Anomaly timeline view makes it easier to troubleshoot and show root cause and consequences
- Easily select parameters from an Anomaly warning and generate a chart in Analytics
- Use new filtering and sorting in Anomalies for easier root cause analysis and troubleshooting
- Add normal behavior / baselines on each parameter in Analytics
- The change- and activities log now shows a lot of details from your environment
- We added a new plain text Analytics widget
- You can now resize and rearrange widget in Analytics as you want
- You can now write comments directly in a widget in a report
- We have added 10 minute and 1 minute data resolution that allows a significantly improved Analytics capability
Check out the video playlist covering the new capabilities:
We also introduced AIMS Free! AIMS Free is a version that allows organizations to start with AIMS at no cost. AIMS Free supports up to 2 BizTalk Servers or 2 Custom applications or 1 SQL Server. AIMS Free is available through an online signup form here and we are presenting AIMS Free in a Webinar comming up Wednesday 10 AM EST / 4 PM CET.
Feel free to reach out to AIMS Support or your AIMS contact if you have any questions or requests.