Customer Success Specialist
About the role
We are hiring for a role as Customer Success Specialist.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Be our first point of contact with customers
- Understand the customer journey and value / use of AIMS for each client and ensure they maximize the value of the product.
- Participation in developing the customer onboarding practices
- Proactive technical and product support
- Be the link between AIMS and the customers core business IT infrastructure teams
- Participation in developing technical literature, training material and academy
- Ensuring customer retention, avoiding churn and identifying upselling opportunities
As the role and the company develop, additional responsibilities will be added to the function.
About AIMS Innovation
AIMS is a Norwegian startup headquartered in Oslo. AIMS has developed the AIMS Insight & Analytics Platform that help organizations to automate performance and transaction monitoring of their IT infrastructure. This gives companies business critical insight and analytics to technical, operational and management layers. AIMS has proven the technology with clients in Norway and internationally (including Fortune 500 companies). The company is now heading into a high-growth phase, focused on sales and marketing execution.
What we will give you in return:
As our clients mostly are international, you will be given the opportunity to work towards the biggest companies in the world. You will connect with different industries and create a valuable network. Joining the company at an early stage, gives you great career opportunities within AIMS Innovation and achieve rapid professional development. Additionally, you will be guided, developed and will learn from people that have over 20 years of experience in the industry. You will be part of contributing to the growth and the success of the company. We believe in working in a fun, open and including environment, and most of all you should be triggered to build the success together with your colleagues as a team.
Experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor in IT with excellent technology skills
- Minimum 3 years work experience, preferably from enterprise software or technology industry
- Experience from onboarding / training of enterprise software is a plus
- Ability to go deep technical and bridge with value / features of the product
- Preferable experience in CRM-disciplines, such as account management
- Deadline-driven, high performance and detailed focused
- Proactive and strong business acumen
- Written and verbal communication skills in English and preferable a second and a third language
- A hunger to work in an entrepreneurial work environment and build your own successful journey
- Independent and entrepreneurial mindset
- Take responsibility and drive results
- Curiosity, eagerness to learn
Job location: Oslo
EEA work permit is mandatory.
Please send your resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org att: Customer Success Specialist
For more information about the position contact Marius Wergeland Storsten on +47 970 51 925 or email@example.com